OUR TOP PICK – Best Snow Tubes for Snow Tubing
We have found the best snow tubes for snow tubing, and our top pick is the A-DUDU Snow Tube. We loved how this snow tube is so much fun to use and is very durable. The bottom is two-layered and is made using high-quality PVC that’s wear-resistant even in an extreme cold temperature. We’re sure you and your kids are going to enjoy using this to compete with your friends.
Read on for more information, or click the link below to read more reviews on Amazon.
Here are the Best Snow Tubes that we have included in our review
Snow tubing is a popular recreational activity that’s enjoyed by all ages, some might say it comes next to snow skiing and snow boarding. From kids to grandparents and everyone in between, it’s a super fun activity that you can do with your family. It doesn’t need any experience, skill, or balance. You don’t even have to practice. If you can sit and hold tight, then you’re good to go. However, you do need good equipment to make sure you will have a good time. If you are looking for one, we are here to help you.
With the hundreds and thousands of snow tubes available today, it can be difficult to find the right one. So to narrow down your options, we have scoured the internet for the best snow tubes for snow tubing. But before that, let’s first discuss what you should look out for when choosing what to buy.
Factors to Look Out for in Choosing a Snow Tube
The material, especially the bottom, is the first thing you have to check when buying a snow tube. This is because it can determine the snow tube’s strength, durability, and ability to survive any surfaces without getting punctured. The most common material is extra-thick PVC. This has increased longevity and can resist freezing temperatures. However, there are also other good materials such as polyethylene and industrial vinyl.
Generally, a unit that can support more can provide you with better stability and performance. So when looking, consider getting a snow tube that has a weight capacity of 500 to 550 lbs. But a lower weight capacity can do well too. Just make sure that the unit you’re purchasing can support both kids and adults.
Your snow tube should be comfortable and to make sure that it is, you have to get the right size. As a general guide, 42-inches can fit both adults and kids. However, for more comfort, you can go with a bigger unit.
One of the advantages of a snow tube over a sled is its portability and quick inflation and deflation. So when choosing what to buy, make sure that it has a large valve so it can be easily inflated and deflated. Also, don’t forget about its locking feature and ability to seal air tightly.
When choosing a snow tube, it will also help to look for safety features such as heavy-duty handles. This will provide you control and something to hold on so you won’t fly out of the snow tube.
5 Best Snow Tubes For Winter 2021
Now that you know which factors to look out for, let’s proceed with our top picks for the best snow tubes around. Here’s a quick overview of the products we’ve selected.
|1. A-DUDU Snow Tube||K80 PVC + PVC coating laminated fabric||500 lbs||47 inches||3-in-1 inflatable valve(inflates within 1 minute)||Double reinforced grip handles|
|2. Kupton Inflatable Snow Tube||K80 PVC||500 lbs||47 inches||3-in-1 inflatable valve(inflates within 1 minute)||Double reinforced grip handles|
|3. Bradley Multi-Rider Snow Tube||1100D industrial vinyl||500 lbs||50 inches||Valve stem||4 sewn-in handles|
|4. WindRider Snow Tube||Solid polyethylene||220 lbs||40 inches||10 minutes to fill||2 grab handles|
|5. BigMouth Inc. Monster Snow Tube||Heavy-gauge PVC||Fit for ages 8 and up||42 inches||No information||2 rugged handles|
Best Overall: A-DUDU Snow Tube
The A-DUDU Snow Tube 2019 is an upgrade from its 2018 version. Unlike with the previous model which had a one-layer base, this current model has two layers. Thus, making it thicker, more durable, and more able to make you slide faster. Aside from the base, the current version also has strengthened safety handles. The company has installed double reinforced grab handles, making it sturdier, more durable, and less likely to be torn when you pull strongly.
Bearing up to 500 lbs and measuring 47 inches in diameter, the A-DUDU Snow Tube can easily accommodate adults and children. Additionally, it takes only a minute to inflate due to its 3-in-1 large valve. It also has a double-locking feature that guarantees the air to stay in.
This snow tube is made with an ultra-thick PVC that makes it scratch and wear-resistant. It is also leakproof, tear-resistant, and able to resist extreme temperatures up to -40 degrees. It looks good as well. Overall, considering its quality and price, the A-DUDU is easily our top choice.
The Runner-Up: Kupton Inflatable Snow Tube
The Kupton Inflatable Snow Tube is pretty similar to the A-DUDU Snow Tube. They have the same size, weight capacity, 3-in-1 large valve, and they are both made with ultra-thick PVC. The only difference is with their designs and bases. The Kupton Inflatable Snow Tube doesn’t mention having a two-layer base. There’s also a difference in the price with the A-DUDU slightly cheaper.
So what makes the Kupton Snow Tube a good option? It’s quality, durability, and ability to offer you a smooth ride. It’s also easy to clean and easy to store. Plus, it can fit two kids at once.
Best Multipurpose Snow Tube: Bradley Multi-Rider Snow Tube
- ★ HEAVY DUTY SNOW TUBE set includes - Thick rubber inner tube. Commercial grade tube cover. 6 foot long tow leash for hand pulling, and valve stem tool for quickly releasing air for storage (tool...
- ★ SIZE & COLOR - These sledding tubes come with a 60" cover. Once inflated, this inflatable snow tube will measure approximately 50" across. This size is perfect for multiple riders up to 500 lbs....
- ★ COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE - Bradley snow tube sleds are the smoothest ride on the slopes! These snow inner tubes provide an air cushion ride, compared with any winter sled on the planet. When...
- ★ QUALITY ASSURANCE - Our customers agree, Bradley produces the best snow tubes on the market today. We make them here in the USA and we're proud of our workmanship. If you have questions about our...
Here’s a snow tube that offers a bigger size and bigger fun. The Bradley Multi-Rider Snow Tube is larger measuring 50 inches across when inflated. It is equipped with a glossy heavy-duty slick industrial vinyl base made with RapidGlide anti-friction technology. As a result, you can go super fast on the slopes.
This snow tube has 4 sewn-in handles that you can use to safely hold onto when sliding down. When you need to go back up the hill, you can use the tow strap to easily pull it. More importantly, you can store the snow tube cover when the winter season is over and still use the inner tube in the swimming pool, river, or lake.
Indeed, the Bradley Multi-Ride Snow Tube is a great choice when it comes to snow tubing. You can even use it for other outdoor activities. However, the only downside is its hefty price.
Best Commercial Snow Tube: WindRider Snow Tube
- COMMERCIAL GRADE BOTTOM - This snowtube has a solid polyethylene bottom. Unlike many of the other snow tubes that have either a fabric bottom or no cover at all, this rigid plastic bottom is super...
- WARNING HIGH SPEEDS - Because of the super slick bottom of this tubes, speeds in excess of 30MPH are possible. Make sure there is plenty of run out at the bottom of the hill and be extremely careful...
- COMFORTABLE - With the inner tube fully inflated, you will feel like you are riding on a cloud down the hill. Get all the speed of a toboggan and all the comfort of bouncing on a marshmallow
- TOWABLE - With a 500D cordura top, this tube will last you a long time. We have 2 grab handles to hold onto going down the mount and a double stitched tow line that can be removed if desired. Please...
Like the Bradley Multi-Ride Snow Tube, the WindRider Snow Tube isn’t the cheapest model around. But for its quality and ability to give you extreme speeds, it offers great value for its price.
Made with a solid polyethylene bottom, this snow tube is super durable and super slick. This also protects you from getting snagged on sticks or popped by rocks. Also, because of its make, reaching a speed of more than 30 MPH is highly possible. Since that can be dangerous, you can use the large handles to stay on the tube while flying down.
While this unit doesn’t have a bigger capacity or have the largest size, it’s fully capable of supporting children and adults.
Most Affordable: BigMouth Inc. Monster Snow Tube
- INFLATABLE SNOW TUBE: Bring out the monster in you with BigMouth Inc.’s Monster Mouth Snow Tube. The construction on this 3.5-foot-wide snow tube is well done, providing a smooth, cushy ride for...
- ULTRA-DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This inflatable monster mouth sled is made of heavy-duty vinyl with robust, RF welded seams and includes rugged comfort grip handles. Spice up your winter fun season after...
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: This inflatable monster mouth sled is easy to care for. Simply wipe clean and deflate for off-season storage and transportation.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: BigMouth Inc.’s Giant Monster Mouth Snow Tube makes a perfect present for any gift giving occasion and is sure to be enjoyed by snow lovers of all ages.
If you’re looking for a fun and cheap snow tube, here’s the product for you. Designed as an ice monster, you and your kids will certainly enjoy the BigMouth Inc. Snow Tube. It is made of heavy-duty PVC vinyl, RF welded seams, and equipped with rugged comfort grip handles for safety. More importantly, it can help you enjoy a fast, smooth, and cushy ride.
Now there you have it! Here are the best snow tubes for 2021. Just remember, there are dangers in snow tubing. Thus, always practice safety and don’t leave young kids unattended. Moreover, snow tubes with tow ropes are not recommended for towing behind motorized vehicles.